Preventative Measures Taken
• Proactive communications have been circulated within all of our offices and operations, related to good prevention measures, including distribution of materials published by the CDC.
• Sanitizing supplies are made available for all employees and good hygiene practices are expected at all times. Additional equipment and disinfecting supplies have been sourced to enable more extensive and regular sanitation of buses and facilities
• Employees who feel sick are required to stay home and those who come to work with any symptoms of sickness will be sent home. Sunrise is supporting our employees by paying for coronavirus related tests required by them if there is personal or company concern around exposure or infection.
Support for those diagnosed with COVID-19
- We will follow required communication protocol for notification to State and local health authorities, as well as schools and parents specific to the circumstances faced.
- In coordination with State and local health authorities, we will implement required protocols for investigation of employee and child exposure situations, including determining whether to discontinue specific routes and/or whether to temporarily cease all route operations out of an affected branch.
- If necessary, qualified vendors will be utilized for disinfecting of exposed bus fleet and facilities.
- We will keep our clients closely informed of our activities and and any operational changes.
" Sunrise is committed to being a responsible partner in promoting safe and healthy transportation services for the children and families in the districts we serve, and will take all steps necessary to do so" - Aaron Medina (President & CEO)
Other Important Resources: